JMark provides technical and security support services in information technology to a wide variety of federal and defense agencies, including Air Force Material Command (AFMC), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), and the B-1 Aircraft System Program Office. Our capabilities include:
- Systems administration and maintenance of all platforms
- Security engineering that includes information assurance and computer network defense services
- Levels 1, 2, and 3 service desk support
- Technical installation support, testing, training, and guidance for new systems
Our knowledge and expertise in computer security encompasses intrusion detection and defense, security testing and implementation guidance (STIG), security engineering for hardening systems assessing and implementing security controls utilizing the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
JMark teams offer subject matter expertise in operationalizing systems from inception to fully operational capability, providing the right mix of skills sets from system and information assurance engineers, backup and maintenance administrators, and testing and training staff.
We have provided continuous support to DISA and the Defense Enterprise Computing Center (DECC) operational environment and are deeply familiar with its mission and customer support needs. We have delivered that support on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis, with responsibilities that include:
- Systems operations and maintenance
- Virtual infrastructure management
- Backup management, open systems management
- STIG implementation and other related technical and security services